Sippin' Smart™ ez flow Stainless Sippy / for 8 oz cup use / Pink
Perfect for anyone looking for an innovative sippy cup in stainless option; Innobaby’s patent-pending Sippin Smart™ ez flow Stainless straw sippy allows ez drinking in any position with its ez flow design. Also, ez design-it-yourself stainless converter allows converting to a stainless cup ez and fun! This cup does not come personalized and will not contain the name that appears in the photo.
SMART features include:
- double lined insulation
- keeps drinks cold twice as long
- less condensation
- write, draw and decorate
- durable type 304 stainless converter for longer use
- stainless converter with pressure release valve allows storing warm liquids such as hot cocoa ez.
- smart straw with weighted stainless ball follows the liquid to provide continuous flow
- ez flex smart straw is designed to be leak resistant even when it is flipped
- ez grip lid with leakproof silicone seal makes it 100% leakproof
- silicone air release valve prevents liquid overflow and guarantees easy flow
- wide cup opening and curved base makes cleaning easy
- smart straw tip is designed to be durable & comfortable with its bubble shaped curve to prevent slipping while sipping and makes transition easier.
- flip top cap keeps smart straw clean
- tip resistant base
- BPA-, Phthalates-, PVC-, Lead Free
- straw brush included
This set includes;
- 1 - 10 oz cup with handles
- 1- 8oz stainless cup insert
- 1 - ez grip lid with flip top cap
- 1 - silicone ring for leakproof seal
- 1 - silicone smart straw with weighted ball
- 1 - straw cleaning brush
Care & Use:
- Pressure build up may cause leak and hard suction with any cups with seal. To avoid, open (gently pull up) air release valve by gently pulling on it before opening the orange cap. To prevent pressure build up in the cup, keep air release valve open. Close (push down) valve before traveling or feeding to a child.
- Do not store juice or milk in the cup for extended periods of time as it may cause spoilage and cause pressure build up.
- Not recommended for use in microwave
- After each use, empty the cup and wash all parts to prevent spoilage, odor and discoloration.
- Clean thoroughly before use. Top-rack dishwasher safe
- For hand washing, avoid rough cleaning pads or hard cleaning brush to prevent scratches
- Do not disassemble individual parts when cleaning. If disassembled, be sure to install all parts properly before giving to a child. When not in use for an intended use, keep out of reach of children.
A few things to know about the sippin' smart stainless:
1) stainless insert is released from the cup when the vacuum is released. Simply wiggle inside of the cup and pull it out from the inside.
2) orange silicone seal needs to be installed properly for leak proof use. Silicone ring should be installed by having the thicker part of the ring to be on top and the thinner/longer part of the ring on the bottom.
3) Silicone seal should be pulled up all the way to meet the lip of the stainless insert. No gap should be visible when positioned correctly between the seal and the lip of the stainless insert.
4) before washing the cup, always remove the stainless insert. dry thoroughly before installing.
5) when installing, push down the stainless insert until you hear the burp. This noise ensures that seal between the outer cup and the stainless insert.